Classic Pico De Gallo
1/2 cup onion
Small bunch of cilantro
Serrano or jalapeño pepper to taste
Juice of 1 lime
A pinch of sea salt
- Chop the tomatoes, onion, cilantro, and pepper very finely, then mix together.
- Dress the chopped ingredients with the lime juice and salt. Voilà! It’s ready!
- Choose what kind of pepper to use based on how spicy you want the result to be. Feel free to experiment!
- You can make a big batch of this and keep it in the fridge for several days. The lime juice will keep it fresh.
- This recipe is very hydrating.
- Tomatoes contain Vitamin C, which helps strengthen your immune system.
You can find pico de gallo in most Mexican restaurants. So simple and delicious! Remember, the simpler you eat, the better your food will digest. Get your raw veggies on!