Rainbow Salad To Go!
4 cups mixed greens
1 yellow bell pepper
1 cup pico de gallo
1/4 cup of cashews
2 tbsp of nutritional yeast
Juice of 1 lime
1/2 serrano pepper or jalapeño
Pinch of salt
- Chop all your raw veggies to your desired size.
- Pack your greens into a large Mason jar, then layer the other veggies on top of the greens. Finish with the avocado to avoid smashing it.
- Blend all the dressing ingredients until smooth. Place the dressing in a separate small container. When you’re ready to eat, pour the dressing over the salad and mix well!
- Leftover dressing can be stored in the fridge for a day or two.
- If possible, soak the cashews for 2-4 hours before using them to ensure better digestion and absorption.
- Remember to chew well to help your body easily digest the raw veggies.
- You can use kale, romaine, spinach or any leafy green for the base of the salad.
- Colors in living foods represent antioxidants and nutrients! Each one holds special benefits for your health and beauty.
- Leafy greens contain essential minerals and are packed with omega-3 fatty acids.
- Nutritional yeast contains extra B12.
Eat living foods and feel alive!
The more raw foods you eat, the more you will begin to shine from the inside out. Your skin will clear and your eyes will brighten. The body is a magical powerhouse and works at its maximum potential once we give it the best fuel. We are designed to eat plant-based foods to thrive and feel our best! Hope you enjoy this delicious recipe. Honor your temple and honor your soul.
With Love ?